Snow White


I had so much to do this weekend. On Saturday October 2nd, my Daughter's first birthday party was so immensely jam-packed with guests, I had served more than 400 plates of birria, by the time 9pm came around my feet hurt so bad that i was full of blisters. Of course I had to dance, and mingle with all of our friends and family but i couldn't stand up anymore. I couldn't feel my feet. The next day i had to clean everything and, there was an argument with Bobby and his Brother's wife. I stayed out of it, it didn't concern me, it was that bitches fault. Overall it was a good weekend, i was thankful to see all of my friends and family that i hadn't talked to in like forever. Lorelie looked so beautiful, and bobby was super drunk and then hungover the next day. **Laugh** I will post some pictures of my beautiful princess. I thank God that no one fought!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland 2010

It's never too late to go back to school, my ode to Rio.

Troubled....