Marilyn Monroe Collection (part 1)

This is a small portion of my Marilyn Monroe Collection, which I started about 12 years ago. I started off with some originally signed postcards, which I sold at auction for the funding of my wedding in 2007. I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures, I couldn't take them down so I did the best that I could. I also collect the things that she loved most, such as the Chanel No. 5 Oil Perfume that she wore 'till the day she passed away. I have the original newspaper cover from the day she passed away, and some original autographed photos. Enjoy!


This one is completely black and white..except for the red lips.

This is actually a huge portrait, a 4'x3'

Another rare poster I had framed.

This portrait was a pose for Vanity Fair, and is originally signed on the back by the Beauty herself.

I couldn't reach these to take pics of them, but they are Barbie Marilyn Monroe's

This is the back of one of the MM Barbie dolls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland 2010

It's never too late to go back to school, my ode to Rio.

Troubled....