Half Blonde, half maroon or dark burgundy hair...

I'm sorry the font type is so large, I can't find my glasses lol one of the kids probably flushed them down the toilet... I wanted to gradually darken my hair so I thought I would start at the bottom, and work my way up to the crown of my head. I dyed it about a week ago, the top color is Clairol 11N maximum natural blonde, and I can't find the bottom color but I'm pretty sure it's Loreal Maroon Burgundy. The end result was a little more yellow toned than I had hoped for, but I was short on cash and bought the box dye this time.
This is the color I had before which was a mix between T18, and another Wella color



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland 2010

It's never too late to go back to school, my ode to Rio.

Troubled....