Save money on food at Knott's Berry Farm!



We are a family of five, and throughout the years, we have figured out the best ways to save on dining throughout California's most revered theme parks. 
Honestly, I don't have time to prepare pre-made food, get three kids ready, hopefully wipe on some makeup for myself and go visit any theme park. What I have found is the most useful, is to budget my spending to ensure that we can eat a great meal while visiting Knott's Berry Farm. 

Mrs. Knott's Chicken To Go offers fried chicken meals for an exceptionally affordable price. My children are picky eaters, but they enjoy eating the food from here because it is very delicious. My kids will always ask for second servings as well!

If you have a Knott's pass, this will allow you to receive discounts at this location. Because the food from this establishment is "To Go," you can take it inside the parks and enjoy your food at your own convenience. There is also a designated picnic area located outside of the park, next to Independence Hall right by Soak City. (You can take your meal there also!) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Disneyland 2010

It's never too late to go back to school, my ode to Rio.

Troubled....